Thursday 31 July 2008

Back in London

Hi, I'm finally back in London and still in one piece. I've been terrible at updating this blog! But I actually wrote an entry for each day in my journal, so when I get more time I'll probably post it up. You can read it if you're interested or maybe want to get some travel ideas, otherwise just to let everyone know I made it home safe and sound. Will try to upload some photos as well once I've transfered them all onto my computer.

As for now, going to try to meet up with all those people I might not see again once I leave Londres!


2 comments:

Jun said...

lol.. back at last eh?
me and lance was just talking about you.. when you coming back?
catch up with you if you're coming back soon..
ciao!

Melissa Ganeson said...

Yeah sure, am flying back on the 10th of August. When you flying back to London?