Tuesday 19 May 2009

July 15


Mimi and the Korean girls accompanied me to the train station, which was very sweet of them. To get to Munich I had to change trains in Zurich. So I decided to leave earlier, which will give me ample time to explore Zurich before railing of to Munchen.



Zurich is like most big European cities. But what really intrigued me was during lunch time, most people head for the parks, bridges and river banks to have their sandwiches. Businessmen in suits sitting by the sidewalk, or along the bridge with their legs daggling off for a relaxing lunch in the sun. How cost efficient and nice!

Well on the train to Munchen I sat beside this gorgeous girl, who was nice enough to help me with my heavy backpack. After about 5 hours or so, I reached Munich. I got totally lost with their mass transportation links. The transportation system is efficient but there are like a zillion lines that it can be a little bit confusing for outsiders.


Welcome to Munchen!

After settling in the dorm, I met Aleesha Moroney (my roomie) from Sydney. She's works like for 6 months to collect enough money, then travel for the following 6 months. And she has a pilot license, and is planning to apply to Qantas when she gets back home. Anyway Aleesha and I have decided to join the Dachau tour tomorrow.


With my roomies Rihanna and Aleesha

3 comments:

Jun said...

what?!
an update? lol

Melissa Ganeson said...

Yes finally!!! and now with pics too haha. I'm suprise you actually visited this site man!

Jun said...

I placed your blog under my rss updates long time ago, and have not receive any updates till now! lol

good luck updating this.
I will watch this space!