Tuesday 5 August 2008

10th July

Montreux


After a nice hearty breakfast, Mimi and I took a stroll by the lake to Chateau le Challion, an old fortress that was previously used as a prison. The view was spectacular, reminded me of one of those jigsaw puzzle I used to do as a kid. Mimi was so sweet, she accompanied me to train station, and even helped me with my baggage.

Bern

Bern is a UNESCO Heritage City, with the Aare river running through the city. As soon as a reached, I did sort of a city tour because I only had 1 day here. The river is freaking clean man, people actually jump into it from the bridge on hot summer days for a swim. Can you imagine that? People only jump into the Klang river to commit suicide!! Well I’m excited for Interlaken, heard so many good things hope I don’t get disappointed.




No comments: