Friday 6 June 2008

Europe here I come!

Hello boys and girls :)

The reason for this blog is for me to jot down my so called adventures while backpacking around Europe. For those who dont already know, I am going to make my way through Europe, starting in Spain, to France, Switz, Germany, Austria, CRepublic and will end my 1 month travel in Hungary. As I will be travelling alone I hope to keep people updated about my whereabouts and just to give a yell once in a while. It'll also be great if I can get some tips/feedback from anyone who have already visited these places! Hope you guys will take this journey with me! Adios amigos :)

3 comments:

Jun said...

good luck girl!

faith said...

Hey Melissa, really great to hear about your adventures in Spain, sounds like you really are having fun. I really would like to visit Spain now and that Flamenco definitely sounds amazing.

London's been ok, the weather's been ok which is good and nothing much happening. Do enjoy the hot weather though have over there, sounds great.

Do keep the writing coming!

Take care,
Faith

Melissa Ganeson said...

Hi Faith!! Great to see you here :) Hopefully we can meet up before I go back to Malaysia. I'll give you a ring once I'm back in London! Take care